Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Fun Run: Facebook

Fridays are my swim days. I need swim days, I need to take a break from running every once in a while. But man, for some reason every time I try to get myself motivated to go to the pool all I can think about is "it would be much easier to just go for a run". So, every Friday I'm going to try to write a "fun run" post in the hopes that it will fill the void of actually going on a real run.




I've had people tell me they were going to "unfriend me" since all I do is post about my runs on Facebook. Which is totally not true. I also post a lot of pictures of my kids doing super-cute stuff (which I realize annoys some folks equally). Anyway, I've been told that my running posts inspire some people, which in turn, inspires me to keep doing it. And really, if no one ever bragged about their accomplishments on Facebook, the world would probably stop turning or something. If you want to unfriend me on Facebook because of running posts, it's pretty likely you won't want to be my friend in real life either since pretty much all I talk about these days is running. Wait, that's not true, I also talk about all the super-cute stuff my kids do. Like going to fun runs with me:


Okay, I get it now. I probably need a hobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment